About Me

My photo
I started cooking as a kid and have found it to be a passion for me throughout my life. I've worked in a cooking specialty store, ran a catering company and most importantly, fed my family and expressed my love for them through food.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let them eat cake...that looks like spaghetti and meatballs!!!

Cake!  I'm talking the fun kind that has more to do with what it looks like than tastes like.  The kind that kids love.  Here are my latest!


This beauty is a spaghetti and meatball cake...it's all cake, so no worries that I flipped out and topped a perfectly good cake with actually meatballs. This is a food network magazine special so check it out!



Another beauty...simply a yellow cake mix, one cake donut some icing and food coloring and some almond bark.  Again, Food Network magazine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment